Moda Stand-alone Dental Plans
Wherever you go, Moda goes with you—along with the nation’s largest dental network, Delta Dental.with Moda individual plans, you can choose from two Delta Dental plan options: Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental EPO. You are eligible to enroll in one of our dental plans if you are an Oregon resident and live in Oregon at least 6 months out of the year. This is a stand-alone dental plan that doesn't require that you purchase a medical insurance plan from Moda in order to be eligible...
Delta Dental Premier Network
These traditional fee-for-service providers give members access to the largest dental network available in Oregon and across the nation. Delta Dental PPO plan members can save money by seeking care from participating Delta Dental Premier providers when out of network. The network includes more than 2,000 participating providers.
Delta Dental PPO
This preferred provider option offers access to the largest PPO network in Oregon and across the country. Members will enjoy better benefits using PPO network dentists. The network includes more than 600 participating providers and supports both the Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental EPO plans.
- You must be an Oregon resident and live in Oregon at least 6 months out of the year.
- If you move outside Oregon while on this plan, you will automatically be termed the first of the month following your move.
How do I enroll?
You can enroll by using this Application.
Highlights of the plans
- Freedom to choose any licensed dentist
- No waiting period for Preventive services
- 6 month waiting period for Basic services
- 12 month waiting period for Major services
- Filed-fee savings from participating dentists
- Increasing maximums
- Pre-determination of benefits if requested in a pre-treatment plan
- Prompt and accurate claims payment
- Superior customer service
- No claim forms
Dental Limitations & Exclusions
- Examination and bitewing X-rays are limited to once every sixmonths.
- Full mouth X-rays are limited to once every three years.
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) is limited to once every sixmonths.
- Fluoride application is limited to once every six months.
- Surgical placement or removal of implants is not covered.
- Orthodontic services are not covered.
- Services for cosmetic reasons are not covered.
Refer to your policy for a complete listing of limitations and exclusions. This is a benefit summary only. For a complete description of benefits, refer to your policy.